Re: [IP] Cheap Training.......

Laura got her pump a few months ago and I don't know if this is standard
procedure or not but our training was included in the price of the pump.  We
were not charged extra for the 3 hour training session, nor did our Endo
charge any extra except normal fees for a follow-up visit.

Interestingly enough the trainer was the pump rep who flew in from Dallas to
Tulsa to do this for us.    We went with the Distronic pump and Disetronic
accepted the negotiated rate with Aetna for the pump - $4200.00.  Hearing all
this makes me appreciate her all the more...