Subject: [IP] I Beat Them! I Got my Pump!

Congratulations!  We got our pump, did the training a week later.  The CDE asked if we wanted to pump saline a couple of days, and we opted not to, so we went "live" the next day.  A friend recently got hers, but because of the holiday schedule, is having to wait a month for an appointment, so it varies.  But from training to insulin is usually only a few days.
Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, dx'ed 2/98, pumping since 9/98