[IP] Arrh again

Natalie, shop around for training.  Ours was $116, plus one extra endo visit, and a few (free) phone calls to both the pump trainer and the endo. That bill is ridiculous.  Don't go it alone though.  There's lots more to this than meets the eye.  After the first 3 weeks, I was ready to throw the thing in the trash, and at 3 months, we're still working on all the little details.  I couldn't have done it alone, and I'm a family physician.
Nancy  Morgan, Jenna's mom, dx'ed 2/98, pumping since 9/98