Re: [IP] Arrrrgh, again!!

One suggestion is to ask for a detailed listing of everything covered in
the training. It's possible that the health care provider is lumping a
bunch of other things in the training category - vacations, new cars,
computer upgrades, mortgage payments, etc ;-) If so, things might be
reviewed differently when the expenses are categorized properly.

I agree that this charge seems way out of line. In fact, it seems like they
may be including the price of the pump / supplies in there as well.

My training expenses were very high, approximately $750, none of which was
covered by insurance. We discovered later on that partial coverage may have
been possible if the "training" was categorized differently (I understand
that there are strict rules on how these charges get coded, etc.)

< Oh, and by the way, the training totals $3830.>

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted