Re: [IP] Accuchek Complete

In a message dated 12/26/98 8:59:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< use their Accuchek Complete >>
I suggest that you learn the Complete before trying to send the result by
modem.  I have been using the Complete for about four months and wrote the
results for three before I started downloading through the computer.  Now I
fax the results that I printed with the Accutility program.  You may be trying
to use the technology in a way that you need training to do.  The Cust Serv
from Boehringer helped me out.  You may want to email or call them.
Remember it is important to know how to use the tool before it can do what
your want.
Good Luck.
Happy and Healthy Holidays, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs pumping 15+yrs