[IP] I Beat Them! I Got my Pump!

This has been a very happy week to say the least.  On Tuesday my sales
rep called to tell me the unfathomabile and utterly unbelievable
news......The insurance company had ACCEPTED my claim for the insulin

Not only that......My Disetronic came into me the very next day!!

Since the 23rd i've literally been like a little kid...opening up the
pump and supplies every few hours :)   & looking over them and examining
them as if they were the pieces to a trainset on Christmas morning.

My next step is to get in touch with the local trainer/educator in order
to learn carbo counting.  What's a reasonable amount of time before i
will be allowed to pump my own insulin?