Re: [IP] Service

I use National Diabetic Pharmacies out of Salem, Virgina 1-800-INSULIN for all
of my supplies. They assign you a sales person, but anyone there can take your
order if they are busy or not working that day. I ordered test strips,
infusion sets and resiviors last Thursday and had them UPS on my doorstep by
noon on Monday. Call and ask for Norissa and tell them George Youst told you
to call. They bill the whole thing to my insurance, then after insurance has
paid they send me the bill for any balance if there is any.