Re: [IP] HI Everyone

>   You stated that Lilly uses 80 units a day.  Is this a mistype or
>   am I
> reading it wrong.  She sounds like a very active young lady.  If
> this is correct, why does she use so much?  I understand her age is
> a factor but this seems like alot.
Ya got me, it's one of those YMMV things. She actually uses less when
she is more active. During vacation (those lay around days) here
usage goes up. She is also growing like a weed. During the last year
she has been as low as 55-60 u/day and for a one week period during
the summer, 90u/day.

Michael <email @ redacted>