[IP] HI Everyone

HI!  My name is Lara and I was diagnosed on November 9 of this year.  I am 23
years old.  I had the AWESOME experience of working at a camp for girls with
diabetes this past summer and was diagnosed three months later.  Weird huh??
I am actively looking into getting a pump.  I just have a few questions:
1. I am only taking about 25 units of insulin a day is that enough to be on a
2. Has anyone else started on a pump this soon after being diagnosed?
3. Which pump does everyone feel is better?

I'd love to get to know everyone better and look forward to it!! Happy