[IP] Re: Eye Changes

     Dr. Ellen,
     You can also include me in the group that sometimes sees "shooting
     stars" when BG goes low.  I have no complications in my eyes (knock,
     knock), but it happens more often as I've gotten older.  I mentioned
     it in my last opthmalogist check-up, and he said it must be something
     cerebral, because he couldn't think of what would cause it with the
     Dr. Yale, any comments?
     -David W.