Re: [IP] Hi to old friends (this is long so del)

<< To Barbara B I'm sorry I was so hard on you,  if I ever need a new CDE you
will be my first one I ask. It is my hope to meet as many as I can.  >>
Rod...I have tears in my eyes reading your story and then I get this sweet
apology.  None needed. All the best to you in the coming year. I pray that
life is looking up. Hang tough! I hope to meet you, too, some day. merry
Barbara B.