Re: [IP] oh oh...

If insulin freezes it will loose effectiveness.
I had a problem a couple of weeks ago when I
was wearing the pump below my knee under a
dress.  It was about 20 degrees and the tubing
felt cold when it hit my leg so when my bgs
started rising I primed the pump to replace the
insulin in the tubing and took a bolus for the
high.  Bgs came right down.  Of course the bgs
could have been rising for other reasons.