[IP] Mixing with success

We are in our 3rd week of pumping a 5:1 mix of Humalog and Velosulin. My pedi-
endo said he could see no advantage to this mix but I did it anyway. I did it
because of numerous failed infusions(after a day or so) with no crimping and
"lost" insulin and because of a rash of clogged tubings.

So far we have not had an infusion failure and no clogged tubing. Megan's
blood sugars have been very good(except for a week of a strep infection but no
and I think I will continue the mix. I wonder how long it will take me to
convince my pedi-endo that this is a viable option..........Maybe

Judy C.