[IP] Eye Changes

                              - - Answer - -
         December 22, 1998     5:43pm   MAIL IS -
   FROM: Gloria Ross, M.D.               Private
     TO: Johnson, Dr. Ellen
SUBJECT: [IP] Eye Changes

I thought I was the only one who got those white spots when I get  low...and I
never had eye surgery.

                               - - Mail - -
         December 22, 1998     1:08pm   MAIL IS -
   FROM: Johnson, Dr. Ellen              Private
     TO: GLORIAR
SUBJECT: [IP] Eye Changes

Speaking of visual changes with high bs, does anyone else see funny lights
when they're low?  Ever since I had one eye lasered, I see a ring of light
when low; sometimes it's my first clue.
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/