Re: [IP] High, then Low

> Now what is that supposed to mean.
> Well my doctor doesn't know how to work the pump. I'd be like,
> "duh", if I didn't have this web site instruction. I guess she's
> like, "uh, yah you're alive now, uh, that's uh OK I guess,

Hang in there Aaron, there was no promise when you came into this
world that life would be easy. We'll help if we can.

If you haven't already, read the sections in Pumping Insulin on
measuring basal requirements. Also, read the HOWTO's on setting
basals, ratios, etc... there are about a half dozen documents and
tools on the web site in the HOWTO section. You should be able to get
a pretty good handle on setting everything up correctly. Ask
questions of the group as you need, and don't get discouraged.