[IP] Re: strange bg's

     This may be stupid, but did both calibration chips match the test
     strips you were using?  Also, it's "expected" that there be some
     slight variation between tests on the same meter.  There would usually
     also be some variation between meters.  Including both variables in
     the equation *may* increase the differences.  I always test with one
     meter to eliminate that extra variable.