[IP] Disetronic Problems

I have an HTron V100 and am having problems with the occlusion alarm.  I have
ahd this alarm come on in the past and it is usually a low battery or maybe a
site that needs changing.  This time I have changed everything and it will
work for a while, a few hours and then the alarm comes again.  I have taken
everything out, cartridge and all and the pump and motor work fine.  Has
anyone had this problem?  What did you do?

Jamie Rainey