Re: [IP] Anyone else?

I wake up at night now that i have my pump.  For about 5 mos before that
I had terrible convulsions, and used glucagon like 10 times.  I really
hate that cuz I wake up ill, and w/ short term memory haze.  I haven't
had any bad reactions in the year I've had the pump.

dx @5, now 17, Dis 1 year

>>From: "lisa ann" <email @ redacted>

>>you bet i wake up!!!  it's amazing how that has changed over the yrs.
I try
not to have to go to far, don't like falling all over the animals, and
want my neighbors to think i'm drunk either, altho that's most certainly
what it looks like.
anyway, it's a blessing for me.  when i was 22yrs. and pre-ip i still
convulsions with all my night reactions.  somewhere before my 23rd. yr.
that stopped.  don't know what changed @ all.
anyone else experience convulsions during reactions?  i was diagnosed at
age of three and had convulsions from the start.
terrifying beyond belief.  i would dream myself screaming for help and
being able to make a sound, then i'd find out the next day(still dazed
confused) that my brother would hear me trying to scream, then i'd land
the hardwood floor trying to crawl to the door...
sorry, it still really scares me.

later gators...
lisa ann