Re: [IP] strange bg's

The farther you drop and the faster you drop, the more severe your
symptoms.  You can have hypo symptoms at 200 (if you are coming down fast
from 500 or above) and conversely bgs in the 20s with little or no
symptoms.  The tighter your control and the closer you stay to that
wonderful 75-95 range, the less you will feel lo bgs although if you are
very very good at staying above 75 and below 95 you will find that if on
ocassion you hit the low low range (like below 50 or 40) you will definately
feel it.  I've done all of these for good periods of time.  I've also heard
these trends from the doctor too.