Re: [IP] UpDate

<< at 110s and 130s, curiously going up for wich I had no explanation.So we
get to the car and I'm driving and I say to myself, I don't need to test I was
130s an hour ago and the walking excersise put me on the rise not the fall as
expected. Well the fall came later. I tested after the 1  hour drive at 55.
The thought of having put my passengers at risk is unthinkable. I did miss the
prefered freeway turnoff but I also got an OK to call Annie for a date. >>

I think you had a reponse to the walking about.  One of my pumpers had a big
surprise when she got home ( 2 hours away from our center) on her pump start
day. She was 40!. She had casually strolled around a shopping center for an
hour and a halfwith her husband, but did not consider it to be exercise.
       You can get an initial rise with exercise, but some of that BG may have
been left over from the meal and you were headed down. You learned something
about how your body responds, and you might want to consider lowering the
basal temporarily the next time.  Your bolus for the food may have been a bit
too high an estimate. I would recommend testing before starting the car and
not assume the 130 was going to hold you for the long drive, just to be on the
safe side.

Barbara B.