Re: [IP] Diabetics and Glasses

    I have worn glasses for over 35 years.  I am currently 41.  My eyesight
affected when my sugars were out of control.  Now that they are under
I have not had problems with my eyesight. If he has decent control maybe he
2 pair?  He may just be very sensitive to the changes.  I find I am very
sensitive to
small changes in my perscription.

Dan & Lisa Diener wrote:
I have a question for any of you diabetics that wear glasses.  How can
your prescription possibly be right?  Whenever Spencer's blood sugars
are high he can't see far away and when he is low he can't see up close
(or maybe its the other way around).  So what good is a pair of glasses?
Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)