[IP] Lots of insulin users

I don't think I am alone in this matter, but would like to hear from others
who use a quite a bit of insulin.  I'm on a 1.7 basal rate all day long, and
I use about 80 units a day.  I'm not a petite person by no means.  But I
hear about those using 30 or less all day. Shoot, I can reach that amount by
noon with just my basal rate, and my 4 or 6 bolus for breakfast.  Please
reply to me personally. Thanks
Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp