[IP] Diabetes and Glasses

I wear glasses, but for the most part it is for driving, seeing far
distances. Diabetic are common to have near sitedness.  There are times when
I go with out them, and I usually see 20/40 with and 20/15 without. When I
am having sugar problems, I'll put the glasses on, and funny enough it
helps. I still might not see as great when my sugars are normal but it
helps.  I was worried that glasses would make my eyes worse. But my script
has stayed the same for the last 3 years.  Even with control going from
fair, really bad, to doing all right.  Hope this sheds a little light on the
subject for you.

Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp