[IP] oh oh...

ok gang... got a question for you... has anyone dealt with a frozen canula
line from the pump to where it connects to you??? it's -15 here without the
wind, and going to be even colder tomorrow... dreaming of a beach in Tahiti
right now... *S*... had to sit and contemplate my tubing while my truck
warmed up when I got a no delivery alarm... seems that a small part of the
tubing was not covered by my coat and it froze!!!!! outside of keeping my
lines to myself, is the tubing ok after freezing??? know that things expand
when frozen and don't see any bluges... didn't change the line just thawed
it out... remember, I'm running distilled water training wheels right now,
so can't tell by bg if the tubing is ok...

Ellen B-C

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman