[IP] Katie's Diabetic Christmas Letter

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I've dropped in to say, Hi. Don't even know all the
new guys on the list.

So, HOWDY to all my friends. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy
Pumping. Stay safe through the holidays.

Katie's Diabetic Christmas Letter -
One only a diabetic could appreciate :)
To all my friends, a little update:
Latest Doctor's report.
HA1c - 7.0 (a little high but one I am happy with)
24 Hour Urine - I was terrified of this one. But all is well. Normal. Protein
count 50 on a 1 - 100 scale.
Everything else, normal ranges. Blood count, thyroid, cholesterol etc.
Retinologist said after the 1 laser surgery of 32 hits. Eyes look good. Don't
have to go back for 6 months.
Merry Christmas and God Bless.