No Subject

Larry Murphy < email @ redacted > 401 392 7752  I've been using an
insulin pump for over 6 years.  Started on a Minimed 504, and now
have a 506.  I've been using Humalog since the second it was
available, and use between 50-60 units per day.  My ratio changes with
exercise, and if I'm on my second or third day on an infusion set.  I
usually change it every 2 days, but sometimes I forget or get lazy.
I was diagnosed at age 24 and have had diabetes for the last 12 years.
My hbA1c's have been between 6.7 and 7.5 for the past 8 years.  I
have fairly frequent hypos, but I know I need to check my blood more
than the 6 - 8 times per day I usually do.  Except for my great, great
grandmother who had Type 2, none of the other members of my family are
diabetic.   My wife is extremely supportive, but sometimes I get upset
with her when she tells me to check my blood.  Trust me, she doesn't
deserve any anger at any time for reminding me to check my blood!  I
live in Glastonbury, CT.