Re: [IP] Diabetics and Glasses

I wear glasses for distance, and they work when my bg is under like 300.
After that, where I feel like crap anyway, everything gets blurry --
near and far.  I don't get blurry eyesight when I'm low.  I always make
sure by bg is under control when I go to the eye doctor for these very

Happy Holidays,