Re: [IP] Coronary Cmplication Question

> Hi All,
> This request is barely on topic so please forgive me.  Here is what
> I need to know:  Do any of you know of good sites to get more info
> explaining; By-pass surgery,......

Do a search of Medline. There is a public link on the SEARCH page of
the IP website. Also, look it up on the Center for Disease Control
page. There is a link on the LINKS page of the IP website, pretty far
down the page. Third, check the NIH, the link is under the CDC link
on the LINKS page, it will take you to the Diabetes site, but there
is a link on that page to the main National Institute of Health page
where you should be able to search for more info.

Michael <email @ redacted>