Re: [IP] Diabetics and Glasses

> >I have a question for any of you diabetics that wear glasses.  How can
> >your prescription possibly be right?

I asked my father this (Type I and an eye doctor) and he said that it is
very important that a diabetic's blood sugar be in the normal range at
the time of the eye exam.  While vision does fluctuate with the highs
and lows, an accurate prescription can be made if the blood sugar is
normal during the exam.