Re: [IP] UpDate 2

We do use the Elma cream which doesn't hurt. She is concern the cannula
may hurt later or if she moves the wrong way.
I'll be printing out the messages for Melissa to read in the AM.

We will be using the Disetronic "blue" when the time comes.
We had her think it looks like something Luke Skywaker would use in Star
I was able to get $1,000 of the Disetronic price, because of poor
insurance I think. Also, the rep. new I was wearing the MiniMed pump
with Saline solution. I think both pumps are great, but two pumps for
the price of one plus a $1,000 off sounds good to me.

Thanks for the reply's, if anymore kids can write with there experiences
send them along for Melissa to read.

If you like to put a face to Melissa she is on my Diabetes Site under
Waiting for a Cure Section.

Its three AM she is 400, I'm surer she rebound, so I gave her some more
Lispro and will check her later. You all have had many sleepless nights
like this!

Dennis Cardone

Diabetes Knowledge Web Site