[IP] UpDate

Hello all I would like to update you on a change in course for Melissa
to go on the pump.

Melissa appears to still want to go on the pump but has a fear of the
cannula hurting. Last Sat. AM she told me she had a surprise for me
later that day. Later she handed me a hand made card, when I opened it,
it said, "Daddy I have the cannula in, she then lifted her shirt. She
wore it for one hour it didn't hurt she said, but she still has a
thought that at some point it will hurt. How do any of you work this
issue out with your children.

PS. She also, Has a fear other kids will make fun of her.
Diabetes Knowledge Web Site