Re: [IP] Low without Warning

> I find that mildly stressful situations can make my bg drop for no

Doctors, nurses etc.. ask me what my blood sugars do under stress, the assume go
up, but not always.

> Major stress makes my bg rise,

So do mine.

> I find alcohol can have a similar unpredictable effect - either a rise
> or a fall. And then there's the funny old bg plunge you get with sex.

It's so nice to read that someone else has similar experiences with this disease
and those dreaded BS.  Professionals don't tend to believe me when I say that
some stress can lower my BS.  So thanks for sharing.  Sometimes I feel like I am
going nuts, well maybe I am already there after 36 years.  <LOL>