Re: [IP] pump approval

That is great!  I remember my excitement in
August when my insurance company notified me
they had approved the pump.  I would suggest
you call your doctor since he/she should be
able to tell you the next step.

When you get the pump tomorrow you can read the
manual and practice with the unattached pump.
Disetronic includes a "how-to" video and an
infusion set video, if Mini-Med includes
something similiar, watch it also.  The nurse
practitioner I see requires patients to go
through all the functions more than one before
the appointment to start on the pump.