Re: [IP] questions

Neal, answers to your questions.
1.  hit s once gives time and amount of insulin in cartridge.
     hit s second time gives amount of insulin (no tenths)
     hit s third time runs thru boluses.
2.  should stop before quick release otherwise basal is injected every 3 min
and you will lose this.  You do not have to prime to reconnect.
3.  Yes when you first place the tender cannula and hook up you should inject
one unit to fill the cannula.  You should not have to fill it again when
disconnecting and reconnecting.  Once I hook up I never disconnect unless I
change the set up.