Re: [IP] sucralose

> Has anyone seen any sucralose?  I saw an article on it recently, but I
> haven't seen it, but I haven't actually been looking.  Is it someplace
> other than Texas?

It's already available in Canada, but they don't have enough production
capacity to support the whole USA, though they may be introducing it in
some areas.

I do have a friend on another list in Ontario that has offered to send it
to anyone willing to cover the cost. Was fairly reasonable, she isn't
making anything on it, just cost + shipping. Let me know if you want her
e-mail address

Ted Quick