Re: [IP] pump approval

> have to go back to school Jan 8, and my doc said everything could be
> set up by then...I was hoping to have a little time to experiment
> before I go.  I'm wondering what I can do or who I call to figure
> this out and maybe set up whatever meetings are needed.  If anyone
> has suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  We're very confused.
> Julie Britt

See previous post on determining basal requirements while on MDI

If you are not using long term insulin, and provide basal insulin
with injections of regular, your basal insulin requirement should
very closely mimic the pump requirements. Read about basal profiling
and measure your basal requirements.