Subject: Re: [IP] BETTY ALARMS WITH DANGERS OF NUTRASWEET!

> >> This nonsense does not belong on this website.
> >Why?  I believe some of us appreciate information like this and I thought
> >everyone had a right to express, share what they wanted.  How do you know
> >it's nonsense?
> I think the main objections is that this note is based on scare-tactics and
> is not based on any scientific studies. Yes, people have the right to
> express their personal beliefs, as long as it's relevant to the objectives
> of this list. However, if something is stated as fact that is not
> verifiable, it should also be subject to serious question by people on this
> list.

I drink Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke and I have had hundreds of fire ant
bites and I don't think that this has affected my ..........  what were we
talking about?  I forgot because my hair line started recedeing!

George
George Lovelace
Type 1, 34 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other Pancreas is battery-operated