Re: [IP] Low without Warning

<< The bolus I
 took for the high sugar (269) was only 3.0 units (1:50 ratio)  I should not
 have gone down to 27 and being that was taken 2 hours after the lunch bolus
 that humalog should not have still been working, at least not usually for
 me.  Needless to say things happen without us having any control over them.
 I should have tested sooner and seen that I was crashing.  >>
Sounds like your pre-lunch bolus was still active when you added extra after
the meal Humalog can last for 3 to 4 hours. You may have had a overlapping
effect of both.
Barbara B.