RE: [IP] Low without Warning

I agree with you totally.  Diabetes will never be exact, because with all
treatment we are making our best educated GUESSES. Yes, guesses.  Granted
those guesses we make are well thought out ones, but like you said,
sometimes our bodies just do the unexpected.  I urge people to do the very
best you can and work with your health care team, but DO NOT beat yourselves
up - this is a tough disease to tackle each day.  If a cancer patient goes
to his doctor and has tests that show his disease is spreading, the doctor
and the patient's family are not going to yell at him or chastise him for
not taking better care of himself.  Why should anyone do that to us when we
are doing our best and still have problems with our diabetes?  Thank you for
the example you wrote on your note.

Judy Goetsch(email @ redacted)