[IP] Re: finally.....it's here......

I'd definitly wait for the training before starting on the pump. Pump life
is a little different than injection life. Especially when it comes to
setting up basal rates and bolus amounts. When my father started pumping
about a year ago he had a few instances of extremly low BG levels. I
understand your excitement about wanting to pump NOW, but it'd be safer to
wait for the training.

Dave Zakary

If an idle mind is the Devil's workshop - I must be the Devil's Home Depot
right about now.
Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.
At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control transmissions.
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary                                                    Bowne
Internet Solutions
Interactive Designer                                         21 St. Clair
Ave. East
mailto:email @ redacted           Toronto, Ontario
416-960-8400 x 319                                       M4T 1L9