Re: [IP] High, then Low

  These ratios were given to me by My Educator and are the 'Starting'
point they use when people first start using the UNused method. It is
not exact but it gives a person a place to start. I believe we all know
about the YMMV stuff and the each is different stuff... thats comon
sense.  But at least you have a starting point to work on. This
Information I have passed along is better than nothing at all.. Gives
everyone an idea on how it works..