Re: [IP] sucralose

At 12:34 PM 12/17/1998  DIANE MASSEY wrote:
>Has anyone seen any sucralose?  I saw an article on it recently, but I
>haven't seen it, but I haven't actually been looking.  Is it someplace
>other than Texas?

I've heard that it is now being used in certain soft-drinks (not Coke or
Pepsi)... unfortunately I can't remember which brand names these were. I've
never seen sucralose (Splenda) on any grocery shelf. I thought that the FDA
had finally approved it, but whether it was an unconditional approval or
not, I don't know. If I find out any more information, I'll pass it along.