Re: [IP] One year!

John wrote:
> On a different matter, I also received a lovely email from "Mr
> Diabetes UK" himself - a Prof called Harry Keen. He's the chairman
> of the British Diabetic Association, and guru of all policy matters
> diabetical.

You might suggest to Mr. Diabetes (himself) that he visit the ABOUT
page of our web site and look at the before and after charts for
hbA1c. Although not a scientific audit, the evidence is clear enough
that the MAJORITY of pumpers experience an overall improvement that
is dramatic enough (with corresponding decline in long term
complications) to warrant consideration of pump treatment for