[IP] lost appetite

I have always had a problem with weight,food and constant hunger.I was
on 4 injections daily until a month ago when I started on my pump. And
eureka !!! I'm not obsessed with food any more,I don't even have
snacks or supper. I feel great without the dragging down feeling
following meals.So far I have lost 3 kgs. I am wondering if this might
be due to pump therapy.? I'm just wondering if its too good to be true
and this is another complication of diabetes ?
Moira Edge