[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #689

Dear Emily and all my other friends As I read Emily's plight I cried We try
so hard to be Perfect if not for ourselves our doctors parents lovers
spouces and peers and there is absolutely nothing perfect about this
disease Please don't be so hard on yourself and understand that we will
grieve many times over for our lost function We just have to give ourselves
a pat on the back and keep going as well as we know how in that moment
Thank you to all the supportor and caring people that share parts of
themselves in order to help someone else God Bless You All