Re: [IP] Meter in the Classroom/FAQs

I will be glad to tackle this after Christmas.  I am not sure what all it
involves but will give it a try...

For the time being I am saving all messages - is there anything else I should
do in the meantime?

Sherri~  ps - we borrowed a digital camera from Jim's office and plan to take
a pictures over the holidays - any special instructions I need to submit it to
you for the profile?   Usually I avoid the camera but since Laura is begging
to be on the website and since I am in the Christmas spirit I guess I will
concede and "show my face"  as well as hers.  <grin>