Re: misc ramblings (was ->Re: [IP] Will Not Use The Pump.

In a message dated 12/9/98 2:06:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I am amazed that so many people are unwilling to accept someone's decision
 about not using a pump!!!!

Points well taken.  You and many others are happy and satisfied with non-pump
therapy.  As you can tell almost everyone on the list, although it is a minute
portion of the entire type 1 population, are "religious" about their pumps.
Having taken shot for 23 years and being on a pump for 15 I would never go
back to shots since I was not able to maintain the level of control or have
the freedom allowed by the pump.
I respect your opinion but you are fighting a LOSING battle trying to tell
avid pumpers that anything but a pump can allow anything near that of a pump.
Continued good luck.
Good Happiness and Health, Jeff.
38 yrs type 1, 15+ yrs pumping