Re: [IP] Sites wearing out

Guys, I have the same problem with sofsets,tenders, only for me it's
always 2 hours!  Maybe my body just reacts to the plastic stuff.  I can
use rapids for 3-4 days without a problem, but any length after that I
always get infected.  I don't think it's a H problem cuz I was on that
for a year injecting 4-6 times with no problems.