Re: [IP] Bill of Rights/ Getting UGLY AT SCHOOL~~~

What state do you live in?  Our school here has been great(Floida).  My
daughter has a monitor in her classroom and one in the clinic.  The pump
educator went to her class and gave a small class on the pump and diabetes.
The parent of the kids in my daughter's class have told us how impressed with
what their children have learned since that class and since my daughter shares
everything with them.