[IP] Lisa's first pump A1C and my first pump day

Lisa,
Wow, keep on grinning. Do you feel great? You're close to cured. I'm sory that you were so
roundly rejected for your diabetes. I'm afraid of being rejected but I've found that secrecy
doesn't help. It's too hard to be open and approachable and a liar. (not intended to
open up the "i" word subject)

24 hours on the pump. What the heck are those IV3000 things for?
Here's my readings since activating
5:30pm - 126
6:30 - 114
8:30 - 188
10:02 - 142
12:12am - 49
2:30 - 137
4:30 - 150
6:30 - 146
8:00 - 120
10:20 - 151
11:40 - 75
12:20pm - 152
2:10 - 132
3:30 - 70
4:45 - 101
5:05 - 93
and so I've moved the night basal changes up two hours, forgot to compensate
for the delay.  Wore the pump in my boot and took a dance class. Tested hi, so
took a single unit. Don't tell anyone but I haven't seen a trainer or a doctor yet.
Trust me to do the right thing. I'll have more information for doctor in two days,
Lord willing.
Aaron

>>> Lisa Olson <email @ redacted> 12/15 4:07 PM >>>
Lisa
(P.S.  I JUST GOT THE RESULTS OF MY FIRST A1C SINCE GOING ON THE PUMP................. 5.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >BIG GRIN<  EVEN MY MOM WAS IMPRESSED!!)